- This is where we store all of our new leads that we obtained through lead generation.
- This tool is only necessary for the lead generation specialist since all of the leads will be uploaded to the CRM
Welcome to step 2 of 4 within the Kenny-Media Onboarding Process! Below is an introduction to the 4 key software tools that we use in our company. On the next page you will be given the access to all of these tools (depending on your role). To proceed to step 3 click the button below to get started!
- This will be where the team can directly message the CEO or anyone else in the company to talk at anytime. In order to communicate with anyone directly you can privately message him/her in Slack.
- Separate channels have also been made for the sales team, facebook ads team, and the general team (would be everyone here) to all talk.
- Cold Call Specialist – This will be where when we get a new lead we can add them to the CRM list, then inside the tool you can use the calling feature to start cold calling, and then as a outcome you can get the business owner to book a call with Kenny-Media’s CEO so he can sell him/her.
- Cold Email Specialist – This will be where when we get a new lead then we can add them to the CRM list, use the given email templates to message everyone, and then as a outcome you can get the business owner to book a call with Kenny-Media’s CEO so he can sell him/her.
- This tool is only for the Cold Call and Cold Email Specialist
- Here you will find the link to the Kenny-Media employee portal which provides every role with guides on how to do everything step by step, email templates, cold call templates, helpful tips, and more.
Click the link below to proceed to step 3 of 4 of the employee onboarding process